Servings: 12 Calories: 105 Carb: 17g Fat: 3g Protein 5g
160g oats (1 cup) To make gluten-free, substitute with gluten free oats
48g protein powder (about 1 ½ scoops)
280g ripe banana (this is about 2 small bananas or 1 ½ medium bananas)
2 tablespoons unsweetened peanut butter
1 teaspoon baking powder
7-8 dark chocolate chips (Ghirardelli 62%)
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ berries of your choice
Approx. ½ cup water
Non-stick cooking spray
Unsweetened coconut flakes (not counted in macros)
Related Recipe: No Bake Protein Balls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add all in ingredients together in large bowl.
- Mash with a potato masher (you can also put in blender or food processor).
- Place ingredients into muffin tin (12 count) and try to make as even as possible to ensure equal portions.
- Bake for 17-20-minutess
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes. These can be stored in Tupperware in refrigerator or if making in batches, can be stored in freezer in sealed Tupperware!
Want help with plant based cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions or setting up your plant based pantry?
Buy our ebook Green Zone Plant Based Cooking Guide for only $14.95!