The health, well-being and safety of our gym members and community is our highest priority. In order to provide the safest environment for our guests, we are putting strict measures in place to protect against the spread of illness. This includes:
- Closely monitoring and following the guidelines of the World Health Organization and the CDC to ensure our training areas, work spaces, Kids Zone and restrooms are clean and sanitized according to the most up-to-date protocols.
- Increasing the frequency of our cleaning protocols and installing additional sanitizing stations throughout the gym so they are easily accessible to members and staff.
- All equipment used during classes will be wiped down prior to the start of the next class.
- All staff are required to wear face masks at all times when in the gym.
- Strongly recommending members wipe down all gym and cardio equipment before and after use. This includes benches, mats, free weights, bands, stability balls and medicine balls.
- Requiring members to refrain from visiting the gym if they have a fever above 100.4 or are showing any symptoms (including but not limited to coughing, sneezing, runny nose, nausea, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, body aches or vomiting).
- Closing the gym until enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols have been performed after a member or trainer with confirmed case of COVID-19 enters the club.
- Requiring members to sign a waiver of liability specific to the coronavirus.
- Providing contactless check-ins for all members when entering the gym and signing into classes.
- Limiting class size to encourage 6-ft of social distancing at all times.
- A $30K investment to retrofit HVAC system to maximize interior air flow and circulation.
- Giving members free access to our mobile app and workout database. These workouts are designed for all fitness levels and can be done at home or in the gym using minimal equipment.
We are regularly monitoring the situation and will continue to follow the instruction and guidelines of public health officials and the CDC. The owners and staff will meet to update plans as new information becomes available.
We can’t stress enough the importance of building a strong immune system to defend yourself against illness. Proper nutrition, sleep and regular exercise are imperative for optimal health. We are committed to providing our members and our community an environment where we can all be stronger and healthier together!