1 cup water or unsweetened nut milk
1 cup flour (oat or wheat)
2 tsp. garlic powder
1 head of cauliflower, chopped into pieces
½-1 cup buffalo or hot sauce (we used Frank’s Hot Sauce)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Combine the water or nut milk, flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place in a shallow baking dish or pan (be sure they are not touching each other). Bake for 18 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, add the buffalo or hot sauce to a bowl
- Using a pastry brush, coat cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, coat with remaining buffalo or hot sauce. Bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with carrots, celery sticks, bbq sauce, and/or vegan blue cheese or ranch dressing!