Servings: 5 Calories: 77 Carbs: 12g Protein: 4g Fat: 1g
1 can low sodium garbanzo beans, rinsed, drained and dried
3 tablespoons Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (you can sub in a low sodium soy sauce)
1 tablespoon Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
1 tablespoon Rice Wine vinegar
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon ginger powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet and spray it with non-stick cooking spray then set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl (except chickpeas) and whisk until well combined.
- Add chickpeas and coat well with sauce.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking process. Keep a close eye on these to ensure they don’t burn!
- Serve on salads, with crackers, as a side dish, in a rice bowl or eat plain! Store leftovers in a Tupperware container for up to 5 days.
*Note: you can also cook these in a skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.