Servings: 5 Calories: 121 Carbs: 13g Protein: 1g Fat: 6g
10 jalapenos, cut in half longways (WASH HANDS AFTER CUTTING PEPPERS!)
3 golden potatoes or 2 russet potatoes, cubed
3 tablespoons vegan mayo
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
¼ cup dairy-free cheese (we use Daiya brand)
1 teaspoon of black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet and spray it with non-stick cooking spray then set aside.
- Boil cubed potatoes until soft.
- While the potatoes are boiling, remove seeds from peppers and place on baking sheet.
- WASH HANDS AFTER CUTTING THE PEPPERS!
- Transfer the cooked potatoes to a medium size mixing bowl with the vegan mayo, mustard and spices. Mash with a potato masher until the potatoes are completely mashed.
- Spoon half of the mixture into a sandwich bag. Do not seal the bag, just push the mixture to one corner and twist the top slightly to ensure you get all the air out. This will act as your piping bag. Cut a small hole in the point of the bag with the potato mixture. Begin to pipe the potatoes into the jalapeno halves.
- After the mixture has been piped (you may not use all of it), carefully press the mixture into the peppers.
- Sprinkle the tops of the filled peppers with the dairy-free cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes then broil for 2 minutes to brown the tops. Enjoy!