Servings: 6 Cal: 206 Carb: 29g Protein: 7g Fat: 7g
1 cup wheat flour (you can substitute oat flour)
½ cup rolled oats
¼ teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoons almond butter (you can use any nut butter)
1 banana, mashed
6 tablespoons almond milk
15 dark chocolate chips (Ghirardelli 62%)
2 Organic Stevia packets
2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
1 tablespoon almond butter
2 tablespoons chocolate peanut butter powder (you can use regular peanut butter powder like PB2 or Simple Truth)
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 tablespoon almond milk
1 Organic Stevia packet
1 teaspoon chocolate sauce
Also try: Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8” pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Make blondie batter:
- Combine wheat flour, baking powder and oats in small bowl, set aside.
- Combine mashed banana and almond butter in larger bowl. Stir until smooth. Add 2 Stevia packets and vanilla extract then stir again until all ingredients are combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet. Mix until well combined.
- If this is not cookie dough batter consistency, add 1 tablespoon of almond milk at a time until it reaches batter consistency.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Make chocolate filling:
- Mix chocolate peanut powder mixture and 1 Stevia packet with 1 tablespoon of water in small bowl.
- Add almond butter, cocoa powder, milk and stir until frosting like consistency.
- Assemble:Spread ½ the batter evenly in bottom of the pan.
- Spread chocolate filling over batter.
- Top filling with remaining cookie batter and spread evenly.
- Top with drizzle of chocolate sauce (optional)
- Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes or until slightly golden brown on top.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Want help with plant based cooking techniques, ingredient substitutions or setting up your plant based pantry?
Buy our ebook Green Zone Plant Based Cooking Guide for only $14.95!