- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (almond, coconut, rice etc.)
- 1 cup flour (wheat, oat, or gluten-free all-purpose)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Optional Toppings: Banana slices, unsweetened coconut flakes, chopped nuts, maple or agave syrup
- Whisk together non-dairy milk, mashed banana and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Incorporate dry ingredients into the wet (add more non-dairy milk if batter is too thick).
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray and heat before putting batter into pan
- Add a quarter cup of the batter into the pan. Flip once bubbles have formed and popped (approximately 2 minutes per side).
- Top with whatever you’d like!