1 small head of cauliflower, large stems removed, florets separated
1-2 TBL olive oil
3 cloves minced garlic
¼ tsp red pepper flakes
12 oz linguine or fettuccini
¼ nut milk (coconut or almond)
3 cloves garlic, minced
¼ cup chopped parsley
¼-1/2 cup peas (thawed)
¼ cup vegan parmesan cheese
Optional: 2 tbsp toast pine nuts
Salt and pepper to taste
- Add cauliflower to a mixing bowl with olive oil, minced garlic, and pepper flakes. Toss with your hands to coat.
- Saute cauliflower mixture until the cauliflower is seared and fully cooked (you may need to use lid halfway through cooking time).
- While the cauliflower is sautéing, cook pasta
- Once pasta is done, drain, set aside.
- Using the pasta pot, spray with cooking spray. Sautee minced garlic.
- Once garlic has softened (about 3 minutes) add remaining ingredients, stir, and cook on low until flavors combine (about 5-8 minutes).
- Top with parsley, vegan parmasean cheese, and pine nuts! (optional)