Servings: 11 Calories: 99 Carbs: 9g Protein: 5g Fat: 5g
- 1/4 cup (70g) organic peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or you can use Walden Farms pancake syrup)
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 1/2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 15 dark chocolate chips (slightly chopped)
- Optional: Unsweetened coconut flakes for topping
- Prepare flaxseed eggs by mixing ground flaxseed with 5 tbsp of water. Stir and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- To a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients (minus the coconut). Add SMALL amounts of water as needed until mixture turns into cookie dough- like consistency
- Chill in the refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes. Then scoop out 1 1/2 Tbsp amounts or 30g of mixture (it is best to use a small ice cream scoop or melon baller to ensure equal sizes) and roll into balls. The “dough” should yield about 11 servings.
- Optional: Sprinkle coconut flakes on a plate or cutting board and roll ball to coat
- Place in Tupperware and store in fridge!