Servings: 5 Calories: 77 Carbs: 15g Protein: 2g Fat: 1g
- 2 large carrots
- 2 large parsnips
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons ground flaxseed + 4 tablespoons water. Mix, let sit for 15 min)
- Non- stick cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray (you may need 2 trays)
- Make the flax eggs, let sit 10-15 minutes
- Peel and cut the carrots and parsnips into the shape of fries. Put them in large bowl.
- Prepare dry ingredients in separate bowl, whisk together
- Cover the veggies in flax egg mixture.
- Add the dry ingredients to bowl with veggies and flax eggs, coat well.
- Transfer veggies to baking sheets. Be sure they are not overlapping each other.
- Place in oven, cook for 20-minutess (or until crispy). Turn periodically during baking.