Servings: 8 Calories: 118 Carb: 22g Protein: 3g Fat: 2g
2 cups oats
1 ½ bananas
½ cup of pure pumpkin puree (we used Libby’s)
1/3 cup of unsweetened coconut milk (you can use any unsweetened non-dairy milk)
¼ cup of Walden Farms pancake syrup (you can use Agave or maple syrup but it will alter macros)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 organic stevia packets
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground ginger
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
15 chocolate chips (Ghiradelli 62%)
¼ cup of whole fresh cranberries (or any berry of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan (approx. 9×5) with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix all dry ingredients together into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Mix the banana and wet ingredients into another medium size mixing bowl. Mash the banana and wet ingredients together with a fork or a potato masher until well combined.
- Combine both the wet and dry ingredients and thoroughly mix. Pour into loaf pan and spread batter evenly with spoon or spatula.
- Bake for 20-minutess uncovered. Turn off oven (but do not open) and let sit for another 10 minutes.
- Let cool before serving. This can also be stored in freezer in an airtight Tupperware container.