Servings: 2 Calories: 255 Carbs: 27g Protein:15g Fat: 6g
1 package extra firm tofu, rinsed, drained and cut into cubes (you can use any protein you would like)
½ cup quinoa
½ lb grape tomatoes, quartered or halved (depending on their size)
1 zucchini, sliced into ¼ inch rounds
6 oz green beans
2 cloves garlic, peeled and left whole
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (more or less depending on how spicy you would like it)
1 tablespoon Tuscan spice blend (dried basil, dried parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, thyme, pepper, mamarjam)
¼ teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Spread the tofu cubes on the baking sheet and coat with the Tuscan spice blend and rosemary. Bake tofu in oven at 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through the cooking time.
- Cook the quinoa according to package instructions (do this while the tofu is in the oven).
- Spray a medium skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Add the garlic, zucchini rounds and green beans. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add the tomatoes, vinegar and as much as the red pepper flakes as you would like. Cook, stirring frequently, 1-2 minutes (or until softened).
- Remove and discard the garlic.
- Serve the tofu and vegetables on a bed of quinoa. Enjoy!
*The macros reflect tofu as the protein but you can use any protein you’d like!