Servings: 2 Calories: 178 Carbs: 13g Protein: 16g Fat: 5g
8oz (1/2 of a package) Extra Firm Tofu, rinsed and drained
½ medium onion, diced
½ medium bell pepper (or 5 mini sweet peppers), sliced
1 cup spinach
1 roma tomato
¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
2 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon turmeric
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Add the tofu, milk and nutritional yeast to a mixing bowl. Use a fork to mash the tofu into chunks. Leave large chunks for the best scrambled look. Set aside.
- Add onion and red bell pepper to a pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until slightly brown.
- Add in the tofu, spices and tomato. Saute together until the tofu is nicely browned.
- Add the spinach and fold it into the mixture.
- Serve with toast triangles or diced sweet potato.