Servings: 5 Calories: 95 Carbs: 16g Protein: 2g Fat: 2g
1 ¼ cups oat flour
2 ¼ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon ginger
½ teaspoon ground cloves
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 Stevia packet
2 tablespoons Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
½ cup pumpkin puree
1 cup vegan buttermilk (1 cup unsweetened coconut milk + 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar)
1. In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients together with a whisk.
2. Add the wet ingredients and whisk together until well combined. Let the batter sit for 5
3. Heat a pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray over medium high heat.
4. Pour the batter into a liquid measuring cup (use a 1/3 cup for a larger fluffier pancake or use ¼
cup for a smaller pancake).
5. Once the pancakes begin to bubble or brown at the edges (about 3-5 minutes), flip.
6. Cook for another 3-4 minutes on the other side until the batter is cooking through.