Servings: 4 Calories: 120 Carbs: 8g Protein: 8g Fat: 5g (macros are for tempeh bacon only)
8oz tempeh (1 package)
2 tablespoons Braggs Liquid Aminos (you can sub in a low sodium soy sauce)
1 tablespoon Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and black pepper
1/4 – 1/2 cup of water
- On a cutting board, cut tempeh into ¼ inch pieces.
- Spray large skillet with non-stick cooking spray and put it over medium high heat. Add tempeh and cook for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add Braggs, Walden Farms, garlic powder and pepper. Stir until the tempeh is evenly coated.
- Add the water to the pan as needed throughout the cooking process. Stir and flip periodically.
- Let tempeh brown in pan for 2-5 minutes.
- Assemble sandwich with your favorite toppings and enjoy!