Servings: 5 Calories: 178 Carbs: 31g Protein: 8g Fat: 1g
1 14oz can of northern beans (you can use any white bean you would like), rinsed and drained
1 14oz can of artichoke hearts (in brine), drained and chopped
1 cup of rolled oats
½ of a medium onion, finely chopped
4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon
- Sautee the onion, garlic and rosemary until golden brown in a skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Chop the artichoke hearts into smaller pieces after the have been rinsed and drained.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mash with a potato masher.
- Form into 5 patties (if you have a food scale this is about 130g per patty).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Flip halfway through cooking. These would also be great on the grill!
*You can make the patties ahead of time and refrigerate up to 2 days.