Servings: 8 Calories: 89 Carbs: 15g Protein: 5g Fat: 1g
1 large banana, mashed with a fork
1 cup non-dairy milk (we used unsweetened coconut milk)
1 cup buckwheat flour (you can use any gluten-free flour you would like)
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (we used Sprouts brand)
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ blueberries (or any berry of your choice)
- Whisk together wet ingredients (banana and non-dairy milk)
- In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Incorporate dry ingredients into the wet. Fold in the blueberries towards when ingredients are well combined.
- Spray a pan with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat before putting the batter into the pan.
- Add a ¼ cup of the batter into the pan. Let the batter cook for approximately 2 minutes per side.
- Top with extra blueberries or anything else you would like!