Servings: 1 Calories: 370 Carbs: 38g Protein: 28g Fat: 12g
½ cup gluten-free oats
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (we used Sprouts brand)
1 teaspoon flax meal
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup plant-based milk
7 dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Turn the waffle maker on high and set aside.
- In a blender, combine all dry ingredients (minus the chocolate chips) and pulse 2 to 3 times.
- Add in nut milk and blend until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spray waffle maker with non-stick cooking spray. Pour batter in waffle maker and leave them in for 8-10 minutes. Repeat the process until all the batter is gone.
- Top with your favorite berries!